How Raya Dating App for Celebrities Fulfils the Pursuit of Start-Ups?
Internet dating has been popular ever since its inception and emergence of various mobile devices but it is still an embarrassing thing to talk about. But for those who are fond of new adventures and exploration, imagine combining it with the joy of finding love or even a romantic interest; you simply hit it off with, right after internet chatting, meeting the same internet crush in-person. It’s probably one of the most underrated adventures one could have. Dating apps give the essential support with credentials of the person-to-be, whom one could never meet before.
This Could Mean a New Slate
In case people are able to befriend a person and the two of them get along like a house of fire, you’re into him/her because, well, when you’ve just met them in person for the very first time, into the real world, chances are high that you’ll end up getting attached to the first person who makes you feel comfortable.
Although finding instant gratification might take some time in a relationship. It encompasses everything from the forever love of a soul mate to the temporary fix of a one-night stand. While true love can be into the conversation of romantics, yet when it comes to the algorithm-and-swipe driven world of online dating, it is gratification that comes into focus.
Propelling this idea forward and with the arrival of certain occasions like Valentine’s Day, Friendship day, etc., let’s take a look at the state of that most awkward of pairings: startups and the pursuit of finding a mate:
What is Raya Dating App?
Raya dating app is an online membership-based community for dating, networking and making new friends. Raya is a place where people in creative industries can meet each other either for dating or networking. Almost all public profiles like celebrities, top-level executives, athletes, and other high-profile singles can be found on Raya dating app. Admittance of a particular profile depends upon the final decision of the acceptance committee. People need to have an Instagram following > 5000, to be part of the squad. A referral from an existing member also works well to get into the app. One has to pass the rigorous sign-up process to get access.
What do people filter out?
This app doesn’t just match the like-minded members in the community but it as well filters out the static. People don’t wish to be accessible because then it doesn’t serve the same purpose. Having a celebrity status completely takes away the ability to get in on the dating app fun and this eventually becomes a lot of fun for famous friends to do what everyone else is doing.
Points to be considered while building apps like Raya for celebrities?
Everyone has an opinion when it comes to dating apps and that too towards outer extremes. And it is not easy to stand out amongst the competition. Swipe right for acceptance and swipe left for rejection comes handy in case of acquaintances. Every dating app is directed towards finding someone who would like us just enough to want a date, a hookup, or something giving us a leg to stand on in our love lives.
- Do not just download every possible app for dating like Bumble, Tinder, Match, eHarmony, OkCupid or HER App and likewise.
- Overextending oneself leads to saturation and eventually leads to apps that users do not even bother to open. The advice here is to make use of demographic settings within the app and limit the apps that are in use. Narrow the range, location, and gender to seek BBW dating apps out
- Users should eliminate possibilities to interact with people who you have zero interest in or match with people who you won’t click with.
- Interacting within Limits: Also by limiting the applications that you use and sign up for, users allow themselves to get familiar and be able to understand what they are looking for and what they want to avoid.
- Explicit Requirements: It is always a good idea to be explicit about what you won’t – like looking for a long-term relationship, open to anything for the most part, or only looking for a hookup, etc.
- Clear statements without loopholes drive away people who won’t align or don’t want the same things that you do.
- Login: Creating highly personalized login process
- UI: Interactive User Interface
- Real-Time Chat: Private chat option only for people of mutual likes
How can startups build a dating app for celebrities?
According to researchers, the revenue from dating apps has exceeded US$ 1.6 billion in 2019 and 1 out of 10 people in the US are already making use of dating apps. From online chatting to meeting in person dating apps like Tinder are featured by faster match finding, location-based match finding, preferences based matching and live chat. All the other features can be aligned to scale the application according to user requirements.
Making use of advanced AI algorithms can help developers understand user preferences, look into their search history and derive their browsing history – to analyze what probably they would like.
With the availability of high-speed mobile and internet connectivity, dating apps for celebrities are getting them swiping the Tinder-way, like never before. Raya celebrity dating app, as it is popularly called, is for those who are serious about meeting people, but not looking for a quick entry into a serious relationship. It’s something that traditional matchmaking has not advocated. Apps like Tinder, Bumble, Grindr feature certain safety features, including requests for social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, phone and email verifications; screenshots are disabled, and last names are eliminated from user profiles. Once uploaded, profiles are verified through a keyword scan for any unhealthy language in the comments sections. There’s also a quick quality control check on the photos that users have uploaded. Users are also sent notifications about dating etiquette. We follow a fairly mature open-source strategy for creating dating apps like Raya at Konstant and act when it is required. Ping us for details.